Saturday 18 February 2017

HTML LESSON - 4

 

FOURTH  LESSON OF HTML

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
<title>Fourth Lesson of HTML</title>
<head>
<body>
<h2>Learn with us in  easy and simple way!!!</h2>
<h3 style="color:blue;">Sky says, I am blue.</h3>

<!-- In above line of code, paragraph text color will be blue--->
<br>
<p style="font-family:verdana;">I am a member of the font-family. Try to use me!</p>

<!-- In above line of code, font will be change from default font to verdana.--->
<br>
<p style="font-size:36px;">My size is bigger, just compare me with default size. </p>

<!-- In above line of code, font will be in bigger size.--->

</body>
</html>





Now, Few Key points to remember always:

  • Always try to use hexadecimal code for defining color of object.

0 comments:

Post a Comment